Speaker: Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD
Controversies are present on numerous clinical topics, but there are solutions for many of them. Gordon provides answers for these challenges:
- Inability to identify initial caries
- Zirconia crowns coming off in service
- Is bulk filling really working well?
- When and how to use cone beam
- Can zirconia be esthetic?
- When to remove a tooth
- The best methods to restore pediatric teeth
- Overcoming the lingering recession and third-party payers
- Which laser is useful and why
- Are digital impressions better?
- Which technologies should I get?
- List ten clinical challenges facing dentists
- Identify potential solutions to ten clinical challenges
- Decide which of the challenges are most important to their practice
- Implement changes into their practices to overcome the challenges